UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings can be used in many aspects of industry and mining such as:
- Cooling lines
- Lubrication lines
- Utility lines
- Fuel lines
- Penstock lines
- Turbine lines
- Water lines
- Gas lines
- Hydrant lines
- Tank lines
- Sludge lines
- Drainage lines
- Chemical lines
- Airation lines
Please see below a list of the variety of applications for pipe couplings where pipes need to be securely, conveniently, reliably and cost-effectively joined.
Chemical & Biotech (Pneumatic Mail System)
KCES has supplied pipe couplings extensively to the mining industry for use in a variety of applications and circumstances across Australia and New Zealand.
More cost-effective than welding, one of the main advantages of UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings is their ease and speed of use. This means a short downtime for repair, construction and maintenance of existing and operating plants, machinery and premises. In addition, only standard equipment is required to install UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings.
They can also:
- compensate for movement, such as due to thermal expansion and contraction (Flex and Open-Flex types only)
- cope with differing pipe materials
- assist in corrosion management
- allow for gaps between pipe ends
- be used without having to prepare pipe ends, and
- compensate for pipe misalignment and angular deflection (differing pipe-end angles).
Where there’s a pipeline, there’s a pipe coupling to suit!
UNI-Coupling pipe couplings are used in a wide variety of situations, industries and plants, such as:
(Click on the following headings to find one relevant to you.)