UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings can be used to solve problems and assist in a variety of requirements in the construction industry and civil engineering fields.
More cost-effective than welding, one of the main advantages of UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings is their ease and speed of use. This means a short downtime for repair, construction and maintenance of existing and operating plants, machinery and premises. In addition, only standard equipment is required to install UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings. No hot-work-permit required.
They can also:
- compensate for movement, such as due to thermal expansion and contraction (Flex and Open-Flex types only)
- cope with differing pipe materials
- assist in corrosion management
- allow for gaps between pipe ends
- be used without having to prepare pipe ends, and
- compensate for pipe misalignment and angular deflection (differing pipe-end angles).
UNI-Coupling Pipe Couplings offer cost-effective and practical solutions to connecting pipes and managing pipelines in the construction and maintenance of infrastructure such as:
- Building construction/groundwork
- Sanitary lines
- Fuel lines
- Fire fighting lines
- Ventilation lines
For solutions to issues in waste water management in the construction and civil engineering environment, see Water Supply & Waste Water .
UNI-Coupling pipe couplings are used in a wide variety of situations, industries and plants, such as:
(Click on the following headings to find one relevant to you.)